Turnitin Feedback Studio
Plagiarism Checking Policy
Access to Tunitin:
Faculty members are entitled to get access to Tunitin on request. For Instructor account please mail at email@example.com.
As we are subscribing to a limited number of student accounts, therefore we are only providing student accounts on a course basis. Students can check the similarity index of their writings through course instructor, thesis/internship supervisor or library.
Report/Write-up Submission Process:
- You are requested to send the email from your BracU G-suit address.
- You are expected to send email with proper body & details (name, student id & contact details)
- Please mail at
CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Document should be in PDF or Doc format.
- You are requested to send a complete document (final draft) for similarity checking.
- For better result please attach your report excluding the following parts:
Declaration, List of Tables, Approval, List of Figures, Ethics Statement, List of Acronyms, Dedication, Reference, Acknowledgement, Cover, Table of Contents
Special Instructions for Students:
- Library staff will provide a similarity index report up to 2-3 times for each paper.
- Papers with less than 10 percent similarity index will not be rechecked.
- For group work, please send a request from only one member.
Similarity Report Delivery:
- We will send the similarity report within 24hours.
- Working Hours:
Sunday -Thursday: 9.00AM – 5.00PM
(Except public holidays)
Turnitin Instruction Manual
Turnitin Feedback Studio is the only comprehensive online learning solution proven to deter plagiarism and foster a culture of academic integrity. It empowers instructors with time-saving grading and personalised feedback tools that engage students and develop critical thinkers.
Turnitin Feedback Studio to Support Remote Learning
Here you'll find a collection of downloadable resources, videos, and blogs that discuss best practices for using Feedback Studio remotely to help students continue to feel engaged and supported amidst these challenging times.
Online Video Tutorial
A pre-recorded video with different roles info at a different time of playback
Turnitin Instructor's account
Step - 1: If you haven't requested for a 'Turnitin Instructor's account' from the library, then please do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step - 2: When your request is approved by the librarian and initial account setup is done, you will get a confirmation email from the Turnitin
Step - 3: Visit the Turnitin Site and 'Click The Login Link' located on the top right corner.
Step - 4: Once the login box appears, click on the 'Reset Password' link like the following:
Step - 5: Fill in the necessary details and 'Click The Next' button.
Step - 6: Click the 'Forgot your answer?' link and an email like the following will be sent to your email address carrying a 'Password Reset Link'
Step - 7: Follow the instructions from the above email and set a new password for your instructor's account.
Step - 8: Once your account is ready, visit the following link for further instructions
*For any further assistance please feel free to contact at email@example.com