Library User Policy
- All personal bags, coats, jackets, briefcases, umbrellas, etc. are to be kept in the pigeonhole near the security desk.
- Group study, gossiping, discussions, eating, drinking, and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the Library.
- All students are requested to handle with care all the fittings, fixtures, furniture, equipment, books, journals, CDs, computers, PC hard wares, etc. of the Library and should leave them neat and tidy after use.
- Users must not undertake any form of activity, including talking other than to the library staff that disturbs, distracts, or disrupts. Outside users must take due care of all the fittings, fixtures, furniture, equipment, books, journals, catalogs, computers, etc. in the Library leaving them neat and tidy after use.
- Mobile phones cannot be used inside the Library.