The Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) is a non-profit international community of over 14,000 individual members. SIAM fosters the development of applied mathematical and computational methodologies needed in these various application areas. Applied mathematics in partnership with computational science is essential in solving many real-world problems. Through publications, research, and community, the mission of SIAM is to build cooperation between mathematics and the worlds of science and technology.
SIAM publishes 16 journals for the applied math and computational science communities, and of these, 5 are ranked in the top 30 of 255 journals in the Mathematics, Applied category in terms of Impact Factors.
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Science
ScienceDirect is Elsevier’s leading information solution for researchers, teachers, students, health care professionals and information professionals . It combines authoritative, full-text scientific, technical and health publications.ScienceDirect hosts over 3,800 journals and more than 35,000 books—over 14 million peer-reviewed publications (and growing) from Elsevier, our imprints and our society partners.
- Physical Sciences and Engineering
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Health Sciences
- Life Sciences
Connect (through Hinari)
Please click here for: Scopus Access Guide
Off-Campus Access: User ID & Password Required
On-Campus Access: User ID & Password Required
For User ID and Password, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You will need to use the above link only once from a single browser to login. If you close the browser, then you will have to use the link again.
What is Scopus
Scopus launched in November 2004. It is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings with bibliometrics tools to track, analyze and visualize research.Updated daily, Scopus delivers the most comprehensive overview of the world’s research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and Arts & Humanities. For more on SCOPUS ...
|Arts and Humanities|
|Business Management and Accounting|
|Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutics|
- Over 64 million records
- 39.5+ million post-1995 records, including references (84% include abstracts)
- 24+ million pre-1996 records going back as far as 1823
- Over 21,500 peer-reviewed journals, of which more than 3,500 are full Gold Open Access http://bit.ly/1SrAf40
- More than 131,000 books http://bit.ly/2aLH1o8
- Including monographs, edited volumes, major reference works and graduate level text books
- Focuses on social sciences and arts & humanities, but also includes science, technology & medicine (STM)
- More than 540 book series
- Over 7.5 million Conference papers
- Over 320 trade publications
- Articles-in-press (i.e., articles that have been accepted for publication) from over 3,750 titles from international publishers, including Cambridge University Press, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Nature Publishing Group, Springer, Wiley-Blackwell and, of course, Elsevier
For more information please visit:
- Business and Management
- Politics and International Relations