Computer Science Subject Guide
ISBN: 1593275994; 9781593275990
In Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, you'll learn how to use Python to write programs that do in minutes what would take you hours to do by hand -- no prior programming experience required.
Origins explores cosmic science's stunning new insights into the formation and evolution of our universe--of the cosmos, of galaxies and galaxy clusters, of stars within galaxies, of planets that orbit those stars, and of different forms of life that take us back to the first three seconds and forward through three billion years of life on Earth to today's search for life on other planets.
ISBN: 9788131522820; 8131522822; 9781111827052; 1111827052.
10th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study of differential equations.
- Programming languages (Java, C++, Python etc.) - 005.13
- Artificial intelligence - 006.3
- Machine learning - 006.31
- Data mining – 005.74
- Computer algorithms - 005.1
- Computer networks - 004.6
- Data structures (Computer science) - 005.73
- Image processing - 621.367
- Computer Security (Hacking, Cyber Security etc.) - 005.8
- Microprocessors - 004.16
- Logic design – 621.395
- Operating systems - 005.43
Software engineering - 005.1
Database management / Database design - 005.74
Cloud computing - 006.76
Find Articles in Computer Science Databases
- ACM Digital Library
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- EBSCOhost (Academic Search Premier)
- Cambridge University Press Journals
- Springer E-journals
- Wiley Online Library
Tutorials on Search Technique
Style Guides & Citation Management
Many publishers require authors to prepare their manuscript using their selected style manuals. The following manuals are most frequently used by journals in computer science.
- IEEE editorial style manual
- IET research journals: author guide (see Section 5. Manuscript presentation)
- ACM journals word style guide
Citation Builder (APA & MLA Format)
North Carolina State University
Automatic Bibliography and Citation Maker
Reference Management Tools
- Tutorial on Mendeley
Your personal research assistant
LaTeX is a free document preparation system widely used in scientific writing for its advanced typesetting abilities with mathematical formulas, foreign characters, referencing and page layout.