Ayesha Abed Library free Wi-Fi service allows you to connect to the internet. You are invited to explore Ayesha Abed Library vast online resources using your own laptop or mobile device through library Wi-Fi. Coverage of Wi-Fi is available both of library floors.
How to Connect BRACU Library Wireless Network
- You must have a computer or other device equipped with an 802.11b-compatible wireless card.
- Using your device network utilities, look for the wireless network named “Library_3rd_Floor”
- “Library_3rd_Floor”wireless network does not require any username & password to connect.
- Use the following proxy and port to configure your internet.
- Proxy Settings: 172.16.3.4 and Port: 8080