New Database Announcement: SciFinderⁿ
Brac University Library is pleased to announce access to SciFinderⁿ, the world’s most comprehensive and reliable collection of scientific research information. A global network of expert scientists curate and aggregate the world’s scientific patent and journal content daily and make it fully discoverable through the advanced technology contained in SciFinderⁿ. This ensures researchers have the most current and accurate substance, reaction, reference and commercial sourcing information available to quickly and confidently inform your critical research activities. It's a core research tool for chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, nanotechnology, physics, environmental science and other science and engineering disciplines.
Core Content Covers by SciFinderⁿ:
- Pure and Applied Physics
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Pharmacy and Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Sciences and Management
- Climate Change Research
This coverage is across:
• More than 150 years
• More than 50,000 Journals and Publications from more than 100 countries
• More than 51 Million Journal Articles
• More than 14 Million Patents from 63 different countries
• Millions more articles, pre-prints, monographs, conference proceedings, conference posters etc.
To use SciFinderⁿ, you must first register to create a personal account, using a valid Brac University email address. Those who have registered during the trial of SciFinderⁿ need not register again.
Registration URL of SciFinderⁿ for first time users
For more details please visit