SciFinderⁿ provides access to the world’s most comprehensive and reliable collection of scientific research information. A global network of expert scientists curate and aggregate the world’s scientific patent and journal content daily and make it fully discoverable through the advanced technology contained in SciFinderⁿ. This ensures researchers have the most current and accurate substance, reaction, reference and commercial sourcing information available to quickly and confidently inform your critical research activities.
- Pure and Applied Physics
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Pharmacy and Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Sciences and Management
- Climate Change Research
• More than 150 years
• More than 50,000 Journals and Publications from more than 100 countries
• More than 51 Million Journal Articles
• More than 14 Million Patents from 63 different countries
• Millions more articles, pre-prints, monographs, conference proceeding, conference posters etc.
On-Campus Access: User ID & Password Required
Off-Campus Access: User ID & Password Required[till June 15, 2020]
To use SciFinder, you must first register to create a personal account, using a valid Brac University email address (bracu.ac.bd)
First-time users of SciFinder must create a SciFinder user account.
- Step 1: Click here for the SciFinder user account registration page.
Step 2: Follow the instructions provided on the registration page.
SciFinder REQUIRES your Brac University e-mail address.
- SciFinder REQUIRES your Brac University e-mail address.
Step 3: To complete your registration, you must click on the confirmation link found within the SciFinder confirmation e-mail within 48 hours.
- If the SciFinder confirmation e-mail does not show up in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
Step 4: Click here to access SciFinder.