Drupal Workshop For Library Professionals
A one-day workshop on "Using Open Source Content Management System Drupal to build Library Websites" will be held on 7th October, 2012 at BRAC University Library.
This workshop is aimed at librarians who are curious about
Drupal or who are just getting started.It will provide an overview of Drupal and explain how it can be used to quickly and easily build an excellent library website.
Library/IT professionals from various Institutions will participate in the workshop and will be able to learn the following:
• Drupal, its features and what it offers
• How Drupal can benefit libraries
• Libraries that are using Drupal
• Drupal modules that are created for and used by libraries
• How to setup a simple Drupal site and the steps/process involved
• A hands on session for librarians how to upload/edit file, image and other items in to Drupal site.